Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Students are to behave in a safe, respectful and appropriate manner and follow the directions of their Trainer. While attending training students are expected to wear work attire relevant to the course they are participating in, this allows for safe completion of any required activity.
The training organisation offers fair and reasonable refunds as per the conditions outlined below. No refund applies if you withdraw after commencement unless special circumstances, such as illness . Final decisions regarding refunds, fees, cancellations and transfers are at the discretion of the training organisation.
Only one coupon code can be used per booking. Coupons may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount code, coupon and/or offer nor can a discount be exchanged for cash.
FSA’s Public Course cancellation policy is:
- If less than 5 business days’ notice is given, then only a 50% refund will be made.
- If less than 1 full business day (e.g. 8 business hrs) notice is given, then no refund will be made
- Transferred 5 business days prior to course date – no charge
- Transferred 5 business days or less prior to course date – 50 percent (50%) of course fee
- Transferred 24 hours from start time – no refund / full course change
- Name changes 5 business days or less prior to the course date will incur a $50.00 + GST fee per name change
FSA’s Corporate Course cancellation policy is:
- please refer to your corporate course confirmation
FSA has a zero tolerance policy on participants being under the influence of drugs or alcohol during a training course. In the event any student is turned away from training as a result of being adversely affected by drugs or alcohol in the Trainer’s opinion, there shall be no refund.
The training organisation provides scheduled dates for courses, these courses are subject to sufficient numbers of students wishing to undertake the training. Should a course be under-subscribed the course may be cancelled or deferred until it is viable to conduct the training. In this instance the training organisation will contact any student enrolled to inform them and re-schedule as appropriate.
Registrations using a purchase order as the payment method are subject to the standard trading Terms & Conditions of the training organisation.
Further Information on policies and procedures is available in the Course Participant Handbook
Declaration: I declare that the information and documentation provided is true and correct. I have read and understood the cancellation and refund policies and agree with all the terms and conditions specified